Thursday, March 27, 2008

My friend Mish is celebrating her one year blog anniversary this month and is giving away lots of prizes. Today she's hosting a fun scavenger hunt and she's asked me to help her out. If you want to play along and be entered for the prize drawings, check out her blog HERE. There are 13 questions that you have to answer correctly. Mish has selected 13 of her blogging friends, including me, to each post one of the answers to her questions. So if you're playing along, you've come to the right place. The answer to question #3 is Snails....


Be sure to check out her snail cards as they are so cool!!

9 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Have fun on your field trip today, Kar.

Michelle Wooderson said...

Have fun Kar! Thanks so much for playing along with me today! Don't you guys just love kar's blog banner. It's so original and I love the title!!!

Angela said...

Have fun today Kar - I suggest a rum and coke when you get back from the bus ride! ;)

suthnheart said...

good morning, kar! have fun today!

mwah!
marcia
www.suthnheart.typepad.com

Pam said...

Hi Kar, I hope you have a good day!

msfitzie said...

Mish asked us to leave a quick comment to let you know that we stopped in on your blog.
So hi from Oklahoma

Bev Gerard said...

Wooooohoooooooooo, Kar! I hope your field trip was Great!! If not ... at least it's behind you now! *wink*

~tex

Angela said...

Hi! Stopping by from Germany...I hope you enjoy your Alaska visit. My husband and I grew up in (central) Alaska and we love it!

Is the banner a picture of your farm? What an interesting lifestyle it must be! My husband (only half joking) tells me he wants to be a farmer when he retires...he grew up on a small farm - I'm a city girl (but I love the animals!)

Have a great day!

shirlann said...

Mish sent me...love your banner of your family farm. They would make lovely photo cards. Hi from beautiful British Columbia!