Monday, February 25, 2008


I seem to never have Sympathy cards when I need them so thought I would make some up this morning. I was on Beate Johns blog this morning and fell in love with her card on there so CASED her!! Thanks Beate!!!

I used Groovy Guava for the base with River Rock for the flap. Also used the Ginger Blossom Designer papers as they are a perfect match for the Embrace Life set. For the words I used Brighter Tomorrow ( a retired set but I just love it) I also used the new Chocolate twill ribbon coming up in the new mini catalog. The one thing I changed from Beate's is that I offset the flower and used my "Crop-a-dile Big Bite" to set the eyelet on the card so that the flap had something to "grab" to keep it shut!!! I love that monster of a Crop-a-dile as it gets into spaces you couldn't with the regular one!!

No comments: